- Gas & Co2 Airsoft Pistols
- Airsoft Sniper Rifles
- Airsoft Assault Weapons
- Airsoft Starter Guns
- Airsoft Clear Guns
- Pistol / Rifle Accessories & Parts
- BB's / Co2 / Gas / Mags
- Batteries / Chargers
- Holsters / Cases
- Tactical Gear
- Video / Electronics
- Binoculars / Night Vision
- Chronographs / Targets
- Apparel / Glasses / Caps
- Special Package Deals
- All Airsoft Pink
- Coffee Before Battle
What is a blowback?
A: Gas blowback airsoft pistols give realistic barrel movement. The top slide moves backwards when you fire a shot exhibiting a real cocking action. Blowbacks offer you a lifelike feel when engaging in a tactical battle or just target shooting.
How do Gas Airsoft Pistols work?
A: The Gas Airsoft Pistols run on a gas driven mechanism. Low–temperature carbon dioxide (Co2), environmental safe Freon, or Green Gas are the most popular of gases used. All models are manufactured to a high degree of detail with most simulating a real firearm counterpart. These make the perfect airsoft handgun for your airsoft skirmishes.
How do I care for my Gas Airsoft Pistols?
A: – DO NOT shelf your gas airsoft pistol's magazine completely charged or completely empty. Leave enough gas for one or two shots. It will helps the lifespan of the seals in the magazine.
– DO NOT use the release valve when emptying gas from your airsoft pistol. It can, and overtime, will freeze the O ring and cause gas leakage.
– ALWAYS clean the barrel before shelving the pistol after use.
– ALWAYS maintain a dry pistol.
– ALWAYS use high quality BBs. No exceptions!
– DO NOT use paintball BBs. They will jam the pistol.
– DO NOT try to fire the gun if it is jammed. Clean out the pistol and then try shooting.
– DO NOT disassemble your gun unless you know exactly what you are doing.
– DO NOT abuse or drop your handgun.
– ALWAYS empty the magazine after each use to keep the magazine spring strong.
– ALWAYS use 100% silicon oil to keep your gun lubricated (NO petroleum based oil). Gas airsoft pistols should be lubricated every 1,000 – 3,000 shots.
What is HOP–UP?
A: Hop–up is a device (rubber nub protruding down) installed between the inner barrel and gearbox of an airsoft pistol to create a "back–spin" effect on the airsoft BB. Hop–up is common on most quality airsoft pistols. Adjusting the Hop–Up makes the nub protrude lower or higher into the barrel, so as it makes more or less contact with the BB and the "back–spin" is increased or reduced. The "back–spin" allows the BB to curve up–wards. When adjusted properly it will counter gravity for a period of time allowing your airsoft pistol to reach maximum range potential. Your goal is to have your BB travel far with good accuracy. Select a desired BB weight and adjust your hop–up strength accordingly. The heavier the BB, the faster gravity pulls it down. The lighter the BB, the more wind friction will slow it down. The stronger your gun shoots, the heavier BB you need to use. We suggest starting with no less than .20g high quality BBs. A good guideline is a pistol that shoots under 300FPS is best served with .20g BBs. Anything that shoots over 300FPS opens you up for more choices above .20g. Only quality BBs are offered on our site.
What methods of payment do you accept and is your site secure?
A: We accept most major credit cards including Visa & Mastercard. Yes, we are secure. Our site is hosted on secure servers and the checkout process is encrypted for your protection.
- Blowback News
- AirsoftBlowbacks Allies
- Credit Card Abuse
- Airsoft Inventory In-Stocks
- Airsoft Safety
- Protect Your Constitutional Gun Rights
- Airsoft Tactical Caspian 7.0 Dragon Pistol Unboxing
- WE Hi-Capa BB Feeding
- Support the Wounded Warrior Regiment
- Dan Wesson Revolvers
- AirsoftBlowbacks Workbench
- Support Our Military Children
- Dan Wesson 8 inch CO2 airsoft revolver shooting test
- Unbox KJ Works M9-FM Airsoft Full Metal Gas Pistol
- Got Gas? The best airsoft propellant; CO2 or Green Gas?
- What Supplies Are Often Left Out of an Outdoor Airsoft Battle?
- Why Get the KWA M9 PTP Metal Gas Airsoft Pistol?
- What Can a Chronograph Do For An Airsoft Shooter?
- Assault Weapons for Airsoft
- Gas Airsoft Blowback Pistols
- Choose Airsoft CO2 Pistols
- About Us
- Get An Airsoft Revolver
- Become An Airsoft Sniper
- The Right Airsoft Ammo
- Clearly Airsoft
- Airsoft for Beginners
- Gear up for Airsoft
- Pistol-up with AirsoftBlowbacks.com